Video: Paleo Roadtrip Eats
Wanna see what I packed for our road trip to The Ancestral Health Symposium? Click on the link above to watch me stammer my way through my first video!
(Can’t see the video? Try this link.)
Here are the links I reference in the video:
- Whole9: What’s In Your Cooler?
- Mark’s Daily Apple: How to Eat Healthy on the Road
- Paleo Parents: Back From Our Road Trip Vacation
The chow I packed:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- homemade smoked turkey thighs
- Applegate Farms Organic Roast Beef
- Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- assorted raw veggies (baby carrots, sliced jicama, and bell peppers)
- Aubergine Dip
- Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Artisana Raw Organic Coconut Butter
- Grass Fed Jerky Chews
- Assorted goodies from Steve’s Originals (PaleoKits, PaleoKrunch, Just Jerky)
Please leave a comment listing your favorite packable Paleo foods or suggestions for future video topics.
p.s. Zip it. I already know my voice is squeaky.
p.s.s. If you want to buy an “It’s Not That Hard” shirt, click here.
Leave a Reply