Today’s Forky Friday is all about getting you ready for Turkey Day!
Yes, I know Thanksgiving’s still days away, but it’s not too early to get crackin’—especially if your frozen turkey still needs to be thawed. Besides, the weekend’s the perfect time to get a head start on the ginormous feast you’ll be devouring come Thursday. Ideally, you can prep most of your sides beforehand so you can focus on the turkey on Thanksgiving.
Me? I’ll be reporting to work at the hospital on Thursday night, so I’ll miss the holiday fun—but you can still enjoy the nomtastic Turkey Day menu I put together for you!
To recap, here are the festive autumn dishes you should prepare (or strong-arm your friends and family into making for you):
**2014 UPDATE: Check out my Nomtastic Paleo Thanksgiving Countdown Planner & Shopping List here! Now, you have no excuses!**
But that’s not all! If you head over to my Recipe Index, you’ll find LOADS of other free recipes that are perfect for your Paleo Thanksgiving. Here are just some of ’em:
But wait—there’s more!
If you happen to be sick and tired of me and my blog, there are plenty of incredible Thanksgiving menus available elsewhere. Take a gander at these resources:
- Simply Paleo’s Thanksgiving Roundup and Expert Advice!
- The Spunky Coconut’s Thanksgiving Menu!
- Gluten-Free Girl’s Grain-Free and Gluten-Free Thanksgiving!
- Everyday Paleo’s Thanksgiving Menu 2013!
- …and don’t forget to try Eat the Love’s awesome vegan and Paleo-friendly Green Bean Casserole!
Last but not least:
- Nab a copy of Danielle Walker’s Thankful—an e-book with 20 fantastic Thanksgiving recipes.
- Whip out your copy of Bill Staley and Hayley Mason’s Gather: The Art of Paleo Entertaining and bookmark the Thanksgiving chapter.
- And download Diane Sanfilippo’s free Healthy Holiday Recipes e-book!
Now…what are you going to make?