Turkey Day is only a few days away…
(Image by SliceOfChic, shared via Flickr.)
Does everyone have their Thanksgiving plans all set? Anybody stuck hosting a house full of people you despise? Sucks to be you.
We’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving at my in-laws’ yearly potluck. I haven’t finalized what I’m bringing but I think I’ll make endive spears stuffed with crab salad and garlic cauliflower mashed potatoes.
I thank my lucky stars that I won’t be slaving in the kitchen this year. If I was, I’d peruse these recipes:
- Russ Parson’s Dry-Brined Turkey (Do it TODAY!)
- Dr. Eades’s Sous Vide Turkey
- Cook’s Illustrated Roasted Brined Turkey
- Easy Paleo Gravy (Better yet, make some Slow Cooker Roast Chicken and save the extra gravy for Thursday)
- Bill & Hayley’s Paleo Stuffing
- Charles & Julie’s Paleo Stuffing
- Jan’s Sushi Bar’s Spicy Cranberry Wine Sauce
- Carrot Parsnip Puree
- Roasted Kabocha Squash
- Roasted Broccoli with Crispy Prosciutto
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Bacon
- Baked Yams/Sweet Potatoes
- World’s Best Braised Cabbage
- Melicious’s Velvety Butternut Squash
- Mark Sisson’s Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin, Coconut, & Maple Custard Cups
Want even more Paleo-friendly Thanksgiving menu ideas?
Check out the rest of my recipe index, Everyday Paleo, The Food Lovers’ Primal Palate, Whole9, Jen’s Gone Paleo, The Clothes Make The Girl, Elana’s Pantry, Health-Bent, Paleo Parents, Balanced Bites, and Paleo Periodical. I know I’m missing a ton of fine folks – please give them a shout-out in the comments section!1