Do I really need to convince you to make Bacon + Apple Smothered Pork Chops? Just do it already. After all, scientific research indicates that cooking up a porktastic feast is the best way to kick off your week. Besides, making pork chops with apple and bacon for dinner on a chilly Monday night will make you the most popular person in your house. And studies show that nothing is more important than being popular.
YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH SCIENCE, PEOPLE.
So grab the recipe, throw on an apron, and get crackin’. And while you’re at it, whip up any number of different Whole30-friendly sides to go with your chops:
- Simple Cauliflower Rice
- Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Stir-Fried Kale & Bacon (yep—more bacon!)
- Garlic Cauliflower “Mashed Potatoes”
- Chez Panisse Braised Red Cabbage
- Cauliflower and Carrot Purée
- Or just a simple green salad!