**UPDATE on 6/2/12: The giveaway is OVAH! Congrats to Amy Tran & Eatliftbreathe!**
I don’t care that it’s swimsuit season. For me, it’s always the right time for knee high socks. After all, there’s no better way to protect one’s shins during deadlifts than with awesome unisex socks emblazoned with BACON, MEAT, CHOCOLATE, NERD, and NOM NOM PALEO!
Gumball Poodle makes the best knee highs, hands down. I own all the Paleo-friendly ones – sorry, I don’t do TOFU socks – and I’m such a superfan that I commissioned the company to make NOM NOM PALEO socks. They’re comfy and stay up no matter how crazy the WOD.
These NOM NOM PALEO socks are no longer available for sale (those suckers sold out in a flash!) but I’ve reserved a few last pairs to give away.
(Photo of Mee Lee of MeeNut Butter fame by George Bryant of Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations)
So here’s the deal: I’ve got variety packs of Gumball Poodle socks for two lucky winners! Each winner will receive a pair of BACON, MEAT, CHOCOLATE, NERD, and NOM NOM PALEO socks. All five pairs! And they look equally awesome on gals AND guys!
(Pop quiz, hotshot! How many people can you name in this photo?)
What are the contest rules?
- Be a U.S. resident (sorry, international folks!)
- “Like” the Gumball Poodle Facebook fan page
- “Like” the Nom Nom Paleo Facebook fan page
- Leave one (ONE!) comment at the end of this blog post telling me you followed directions!
- (OPTIONAL) EXTRA CREDIT: You can earn an additional entry by linking to https://app.nomnompaleo.com and sharing a nice comment about my iPad app via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, or your blog! Just post a SECOND comment below with a link to your post!
- All entries must be received no later than Friday, 6/1/12, at 11:59 p.m. PST