Nomsters, I need your help! We’re about to release our first cookbook in almost 5 years, and the anticipation is killing me. If you’re anything like me and can’t wait to tell your friends and family about our upcoming cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go!, apply to join our launch team!
What’s a cookbook launch team?
A launch team is a group of select Nomsters who will act as cheerleaders for our upcoming cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go!, and happily spread the word about it with all of their friends, family, and followers. We only have a limited number of spots on our official launch team, but accepted members will get to virtually meet with me and other members, cook from all the recipes in the book (before anyone else can!), snap pictures and videos of their cooking exploits, and share it all with their pals on social media.
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply—but to maximize the reach of the book, we’re especially looking for super-passionate Nomsters who are also active on social media. You should apply if you want early access to recipes from Let’s Go!, you want to be a part of an exclusive community with other like-minded home cooks, you want some private time with me before my book launches on January 18, 2022—and you’d be THRILLED to share about my cookbook with your network!
In short… you should apply if:
- You are EXCITED to cook out of Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! and want to share your excitement with your friends!
- You live in North America. We’ll be shipping out advance copies of our cookbook to members of our launch team, and unfortunately, due to a lot of shipping delays and costs, we’re not able to accommodate Nomsters outside of North America at this time.
- You maintain an active presence on social media, with a minimum of 500 followers/friends (on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, your personal blog—whatever!).
What do I get out of it?
If you apply and are accepted to be a part of my launch team, here’s what you’ll get!
- A free hard copy of the cookbook will be shipped to you before it’s released to the public so that you can read and cook from it before anyone else!
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we’ll share ideas, cook together, and meet other like minded Nomsters! You’ll also have direct contact with me for the weeks leading up to the launch of the cookbook—we’ll be doing LIVE video meetings!
- My favorite photos of yours that you post on social media will be reposted on my Instagram or Facebook with you tagged!
- You’ll be automatically entered to win private giveaways within our own Facebook group with some of my favorite brands and exclusive Nom Nom Paleo swag!
- My eternal gratitude!
What’s required of the launch team?
If you’re chosen to be on the launch team, you’ll be asked to do these 3 things:
- Cook from our upcoming cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go!
- Be a part of our regular LIVE meetings in our private Facebook group—each week up until mid-January, I’ll be leading either a cooking session or a planning session for the book launch. Can’t make it one week? Don’t sweat it! I just ask that you be as active as you can in the Facebook group, and attend as many sessions as you can.
- Enthusiastically post and share about Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! as well as the recipes you make from my cookbook on your social media, website, or blog! (We’ll make it easy for you to post about the book by giving you access to shareable photos and cartoons!)
Ready to apply?
Champing at the bit to join my launch team? Go to this link HERE and fill out the form! Applications for the launch team will open on November 8th, 2021. We will accept ALL applications until November 22nd, 2021 at 9:00 am Pacific Time.
When will I know if I’m a part of the launch team?
You will be notified if you’re invited to be a part of the launch team by December 1st, 2021 at 9:00 pm Pacific Time. If you don’t hear from us by that time, you can assume we weren’t able to add you to the launch team.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accommodate everyone who applies. We have only a limited number of advance copies of the cookbook to send out to launch team members, and we also want to make sure that this is an intimate group where everyone feels like they have enough time with me and others on the launch team. It’s nothing personal (I swear!)—and I still have lots of goodies for everyone who preorders Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go!
Good luck to everyone—and thank you for being such awesome Nomsters!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Head on over to my Recipe Index. You’ll also find exclusive recipes on my iPhone and iPad app, and in my cookbooks, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2013), Ready or Not! (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2017), and Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2022).