Okay, mah peoples: I’m finally offering a limited number of unisex Nom Nom Paleo knee-high athletic socks for sale!
You’ve seen ‘em on the calves of some of your favorite Paleo peeps like Liz of CaveGirlEats, Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate, Diane of Balanced Bites, Melissa of Whole9, Jen of Jen’s Gone Paleo — and now you can emblazon my name on your legs, too! (In other words: Come on! All the cool kids are doing it!)
These babies are jet-black with red piping and letters that spell out “NOM NOM” on one side and “PALEO” on the other. Wear ‘em to show the world your allegiance to me — your culinary overlord!
Oh, and I’m throwing in FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE
WORLD U.S.! But my fellow California residents have to pay sales tax. Bummer, I know.
(I checked with USPS and international shipping rates are waaaay too expensive. As in UP TO THREE TIMES THE COST OF THE SOCKS! Folks outside of the U.S. who ordered before 2/15/12 (i.e., my awesomest international fans!) will still get free shipping and your socks — Happy Valentine’s Day! But sadly, I won’t be accepting any NEW international orders going forward because I’ll end up losing my shirt. Sorry!)
A limited number of these thick ‘n cozy socks were custom-made right here in the U.S.A. by Gumball Poodle for Nom Nom Paleo.
Want more deets?
- These socks are 75% cotton, 20% polyester, 5% spandex. It doesn’t matter if you’re doing a bazillion box jumps or curled up on the couch: They won’t sag or droop!
- Machine wash cold! Hang to dry!
- One size fits most. Fits women’s U.S. shoe size 7 to 11 and men’s U.S. shoe size 7 to 12.5. The socks are 14 inches from heel to the top of the cuff (unstretched), and fit up to 18-19 inch calves.
- I’ll be personally stuffing these socks into packages and driving them to the post office — so no child labor will be used (for the most part)!
- Last but not least, these socks kick ass. Once you pull on a pair, you will, too.
Click the button below to purchase!
Buy Nom Nom Paleo Socks