Let’s Go Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 18 years of age or older; and (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Nom Nom Paleo LLC (“Promotion Administrator”), the sponsors of the Promotion that provide the prizes (“Sponsors”) and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at noon Pacific time on June 1, 2021 and ends at noon Pacific Standard Time on January 29, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, potential entrants must complete one of the following entry method (“Entry Method”):
(a) Pre-order a hardcover or e-book copy of Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go (Andrews McMeel 2022) at any bookstore or other retailer and sign up for the pre-order bonuses by completing all required information in the form found at this link. This first Entry Method (pre-ordering a copy of Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go!) is limited to one (1) entry per person / e-mail address.
(b) Post about Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! on a public social media account on Instagram (static feed or Reels), Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or LinkedIn using the hashtag #NNPLETSGO. Each qualifying social media post about Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! up to twenty (20) will be deemed a separate entry; for avoidance of doubt, no more than 20 qualifying public social media posts per person / social media account will be accepted as entries for this Promotion. Notwithstanding this Entry Method, this Promotion is not affiliated with any social media platform, entity, or company, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or LinkedIn.
You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsors or the Promotion Administrator. All entries become the exclusive property of the Promotion Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
4. Winner Selection & Odds:
The odds of winning a prize package are dependent on the number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
There will be a maximum of 4 prize packages awarded:
(a) One (1) Grand Prize Package with an ARV of $2049.94 USD consisting of:
- One (1) Traeger Ironwood Series 885 Pellet Grill (ARV $1599.99 USD)
- One (1) Traeger Meater Plus thermometer (ARV $99.95 USD)
- One (1) Special Five Marys Farm beef and pork meat pack (ARV $350 USD)
(b) Three (3) Runner-Up Prize Packages, each with an ARV of $956.45 USD, consisting of:
- One (1) Anyday: The Everyday Set (ARV $120 USD)
- One (1) Oura Ring Generation 3 (ARV $299 USD)
- One (1) Thermapen ONE + ChefAlarm bundle (ARV $170 USD)
- One (1) Red Boat fish sauce + Red Boat fish salt (ARV $38.45 USD)
- One (1) Hedley and Bennett apron (ARV $95 USD)
- One (1) VitalChoice Shellfish Trio Sampler (ARV $159 USD)
- One (1) Siete How It Started & How It’s Going Bundle (ARV $75 USD)
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at each Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, the relevant Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PACKAGE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
6. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by email, direct message on a social media platform, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at the Promotion Administrator’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
The Promotion Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made or, if Entrant’s name is not known, then by the authorized account holder of social media account username submitted at time of entry.
7. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Santa Clara, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Parties and their agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
10. Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, please visit https://nomnompaleo.com/lets-go-sweepstakes-rules. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
11. Sponsors: Traeger Grills, Five Marys Farms, Meyer Corporation, Ōura Health Oy, Thermoworks, Red Boat Fish Sauce, Hedley & Bennett, Vital Choice Wild Seafood & Organics, Inc., and Siete Family Foods.
12. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Nom Nom Paleo LLC, P.O. Box 51841, Palo Alto, CA 94303.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
13. List of Winners:
Grand prize winner: Claudelle Glasgow
Runner up winner(s): Julia Leszko, Brandy Stillman, Alexis Nguyen