[UPDATED 7:00 a.m. October 26, 2020]
My Favorite Instant Pot Models:
- My NEW favorite model, the 6-quart Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus, is available here. This new iteration of the trusty Instant Pot is a combination of my second two favorite models (The Ultra and Duo Plus) and it is a definite upgrade! This is the model I will gift my pals from now on. Here are the reasons why this Instant Pot model is the best:
- Improved venting for quick pressure release!
- The inner pot now has stay-cool handles to make it easier to remove!
- The inner pot has a flat bottom for better browning AND you can use it on other cooktops!
- An easier interface for programming the Instant Pot and a digital display!
- My second favorite model is the Instant Pot Ultra (regular price is $149)! Get one by clicking here. (I prefer the 6-quart size for my family of four, but the 3 quart is on super sale right now.)
- The older IP-DUO60 7-in-1 multicooker is a reliable, no frills workhorse that I’ve used in my kitchen for 4 years. You can get one by clicking here. (If price is not a concern, I would choose the newest Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus, though!)
Remember: Prices are subject to change, but I’ll try to update this page with the latest deals whenever I spy them! (Note also that if you buy through one of my affiliate links above, it won’t cost you a penny more, but I do get a tiny commission. Thanks for your support!)
Once you get your new Instant Pot, don’t forget to check out and bookmark my ever-expanding list of pressure cooker recipes here!
Wanna know what other cooking tools and equipment I recommend from Amazon? Click here for my one-stop shop for all of my favorite kitchen and cooking tools!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Head on over to my Recipe Index. You’ll also find exclusive recipes on my iPhone and iPad app, and in my cookbooks, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2013) and Ready or Not! (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2017)!