Spicy Thai Chicken Zoodle Salad (Whole30, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
Spicy Thai Zoodle Salad: a dead-simple, Whole30-friendly, colorful, and super satisfying paleo meal that you can get from fridge to mouth in 10 minutes or less.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 medium zucchini ends trimmed
- 1 small carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken shredded
- ¼ avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small scallion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Make the dressing in a large bowl by combining the sunflower seed butter, sriracha, lime juice, and a pinch of salt. Whisk well to blend a thick sauce. Ta-dah!
Now go grab your veggies and leftover cooked chicken from the fridge. Get your vegetable spiralizer and make your zoodles.
Finish dicing and chopping your other veggies and herbs.
Dump the raw zoodles into the bowl of dressing and add the julienned carrots and chicken. Toss well to combine.
If you’re feeling fancy, transfer the salad to a clean bowl and top with sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, and toasted sesame seeds. Eat immediately.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 24g | Fiber: 7g