Sheet Pan Chicken Stir-Fry
If you’re craving Chinese takeout, you can make this simple sheet pan chicken stir-fry at home in just minutes. Packed with tender-crisp vegetables and juicy chicken breast, you’ll keep this weeknight Whole30 supper on constant rotation!
- ½ cup All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil plus more for greasing the sheet pan
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1½ pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound sugar snap peas trimmed
- ¼ pound fresh shiitake mushrooms cut in half or quarters
- 1 large carrot cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 large shallot thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
Heat the oven to 400°F / 200°C convection roast or 425°F / 220°C conventional with the rack in the middle.
While the oven is heating up, whisk together the All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce, oil, arrowroot powder, and salt in a liquid measuring cup or bowl.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, carrots, shallot, and garlic. Pour in the sauce and toss well to combine.
Grease a rimmed baking sheet with avocado oil or line it with parchment paper. Transfer the chicken and veggies to the baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, rotating the pan at the midway point. The sheet pan chicken dinner is ready when the vegetables are tender-crisp and browned in parts and the chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle on the sliced scallions and serve with some simple cauliflower rice!
- If you want to make this recipe ahead of time, toss the ingredients together in the marinade and keep it refrigerated in a sealed container. You can do this the night before or the morning of—but don’t try to get too far ahead of yourself: if you marinate the ingredients for too long, the veggies and chicken will start oozing extra liquid or start breaking down.
- Leftovers can be kept in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g