Quick Ground Pork Stir-Fry
I had some defrosted ground pork in my fridge and needed a quick and easy way to make it. Here's an awesome quick ground pork stir-fry!
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil or fat of choice
- 1 onion finely minced in a food processor
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 inch knob of ginger microplaned
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or wheat-free tamari
- 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat up the coconut oil in your skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and fry until translucent. Then throw in the mushrooms.
Once the vegetables are cooked down and the liquid has evaporated, put in the. ground pork, garlic, and ginger. Stir and cook the meat until it is no longer pink.
Add the fish sauce, coconut aminos, and vinegar. Once the sauces are mixed in, add the spinach and stir until the spinach is wilted.
Taste and adjust for seasoning. Serve with some cauliflower fried “rice.”
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g