Grilled Zucchini or Summer Squash
This is a simple yet bangin' recipe perfect for your summer barbecues!
- 1.5 pounds summer squash trimmed and sliced lengthwise in 1/2” strips
- 2 tablespoons virgin red palm oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- aged balsamic vinegar
- handful of basil leaves cut in chiffonade
Lay the squash slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush both sides with the palm oil.
Season the squash liberally with salt and pepper.
Set the gas grill to medium heat.
Cook the squash for about 8-10 minutes total, flipping at the 4 minute mark.
Before serving, drizzle on the vinegar and sprinkle with basil.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g