Surf and Turf Lettuce Tacos
I love lettuce tacos ‘cause you can fill them with whatever you have on hand. You meal can be as complicated or simple as you damn well please. Don’t get caught up trying to gather the exact ingredients I used. Just fill your lettuce cup with whatever you’ve got in your fridge!
- 1 pound ground beef seasoned with Chili 9000 seasoning
- 1 batch Tabil seasoned sautéed shrimp
- 1 head butter leaf lettuce washed and separated
- 1/2 medium jicama sliced into thin matchsticks
- 2 medium carrots peeled with a julienne peeler
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 batch guacamole
Fry up the Tabil seasoned shrimp along with the seasoned grass fed ground beef.
While the beef is cooking, slice the jicama into thin matchsticks, julienne the carrots, and dice the tomatoes.
Make the guacamole.
Make your taco! Pile the ingredients you want onto a butter leaf lettuce and enjoy!
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 29g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g