Tuna Poke With Avocado
If you want to enjoy a healthy, Whole30-friendly no-cook meal at home in your pajamas, this simple Tuna Poke with Avocado will hit the spot!
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Whole30 Sriracha or ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 pound tuna steaks (sushi-grade) cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium avocado
cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup microgreens optional
Whisk the All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce and Whole30 Sriracha (if using) in a small measuring cup. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cubed tuna, avocado, and scallions. Pour in the sauce and carefully mix it together.
Sprinkle on the toasted sesame seeds and microgreens (if using). Serve on a bed of salad greens or cauliflower rice!
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 4g