Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Baked sweet potato fries are so easy to make at home! This healthy and delicious vegetable side dish will satisfy your cravings for french fries!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 large garnet yams/sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil extra virgin olive oil, or melted coconut oil (I just nuke it in the microwave for ~30 seconds)
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika or your favorite seasoning – cinnamon works well, too!
Heat the oven to 375°F on convection bake (or 400°F in a non-convection oven).
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into even matchsticks. Place them on a foil- or parchment-lined baking tray (parchment paper will yield a crisper exterior) and toss the yams with your fat of choice, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
Pop the fries in the oven for about 30 minutes, flipping the frites and rotating the tray halfway through.
When the fries are tender in the middle and browned on the edges, plate them up and dig in!
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 2g