Stir-Fried Shiitake and Broccoli Slaw
I grabbed some shiitake mushrooms from my favorite vendor at the farmer's market and decided to make this yummy stir fry!
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large shallot minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 anchovy fillet packed in olive oil
- ¾ pound shiitake mushrooms quartered and stemmed
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package of broccoli slaw
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Heat the ghee in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high. Once the ghee is melted, add the shallots and sauté until translucent. Then, add the garlic and anchovy and mix everything for ~30 seconds.
Add the mushroom to the skillet and season everything with salt and pepper.
After the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are browned in spots add the broccoli slaw, fish sauce, and apple cider vinegar.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g