…and welcome aboard, Nomster!
I’m so glad you’re on this real food journey with me! To kick things off, here are a bunch of bonus materials for you!
- Let’s start with a free downloadable 50-page preview of our James Beard Award nominated, New York Times bestselling cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans!
- Next, download a free 50-page preview of our second New York Times bestselling cookbook, Ready or Not!
- Then, check out our newest cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Let’s Go! Our long-awaited third cookbook contains 140 paleo recipes, including a treasure trove of delicious and simple keto-friendly, Whole30-compatible, Instant Pot, and plant-based dishes!
My iOS app
Paleo Thanksgiving Planner
Freaking out about making Thanksgiving Dinner this year? Well, I’ve got just the thing to help you through the entire process, from shopping to eating! In my free Nomtastic Thanksgiving e-book, I break down the feast into doable chunks, so that all the sides, sauces, and sweets will be ready ahead of time.This e-book contains everything you need to wow your family and friends this holiday season: a countdown planner, foolproof recipes, and step-by-step photos of all the steps. So what are you waiting for? Click on the image below to download this free e-book—my Thanksgiving gift to you!
NOTE: The file is pretty big, so it might take a few minutes to download to your device. If the download button above doesn’t appear to be working for your browser, you can also download the e-book from this Dropbox link. (Don’t worry—you don’t need a Dropbox account to download the link. If you’re on a mobile device, just hit the download button in the top right corner, and then hit “Direct Download”!)
My Paleo 101 Guide: For those of you who are brand-spankin’ new to the world of Paleo, start here! Learn the basics of the Paleo approach, and open the doors to a healthy and delicious new way of looking at (and tasting) real food. And for those who are visual learners—or just like cartoons!—here’s a brief downloadable comic-book-style summary of what Paleo is all about. Spoiler: it ain’t about pretending to be cavemen!
My Recipe Index: Go visit my master index of Paleo recipes—and don’t forget to bookmark it and share it with your friends! This is the mother lode of all my recipes, and it continues to grow as I add new dishes over time. Want a searchable recipe index that sorts by item, cooking method, or special diet? Go here!
Nom Nom Paleo Spice Blends
For years, Magic Mushroom Powder has been one my most popular recipes. It’s the ONLY recipe we had to reprint in every one of our three cookbooks. After it’s success (including being featured on the Today show and an exclusive-partnership with Whole Foods Market), I developed three more seasoning blends as shortcuts to deliciousness. I am so excited to partner with The Spice Labs to bring you Magic Mushroom Powder, Spicy Sichuan Powder, Nomtastic Grilling Powder and Umami Stir-Fry Powder. Read more on our spice blends here.
How to Stock your Pantry & Kitchen
My very favorite meat thermometer is the Thermapen ONE. You can get one here.
Paleo Meal Plans
Paleo Meal Plans: Meal planning can be a drag—and all too often, online meal plans are a disappointment. But then, a few months ago, I found Real Plans. And suddenly, meal planning has become not just doable, but easy, flexible, and life-changing. In fact, Real Plans made such a huge difference that I decided to affiliate with its creators, Antony and Emily Bartlett, to offer hundreds of Nom Nom Paleo recipes on Real Plans. If you’re happy cooking by the seat of your pants, or you’re already a master meal planner, just keep on rockin’ it. But if you’re like me, and need a digital kitchen fairy to help keep dinner on track, Real Plans just might be your saving grace! Check it out here!
Thrive Market Discount
Looking to stock up on wholesome food products at wholesale prices? Go check out Thrive Market—a membership based online store where you can pick up your favorite Paleo-friendly brands for 25-50% off! New members get a special deal by clicking here!
I’m always on the lookout for tools to making cooking easier and faster. I discovered a line of microwaveable containers that I’ve come to love after learning about them from Chef David Chang’s Instagram posts. After successfully steam-cooking veggies and chicken in the microwave with my Anyday bowls, I was hooked. Save 10% off your first order with code: nomnompaleo.
Follow Nom Nom Paleo
Last but not least, join the Nom Nom Paleo community! I do my very best to interact with my readers on social media, and I know all the Nomsters out there get plenty of support from each other online, too. So:
- Join my Facebook page, and post comments and questions! That’s also where you’ll find me doing live cooking demonstrations every Wednesday evening at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern!
- Hang out with me on Twitter, and let’s see if we can dialogue in 140 characters or less!
- Follow me on Instagram, and tag me in your photos of your Nom Nom Paleo creations so I can give you a fist bump! If you REALLY want to show off your Nomster status, order a limited edition Nom Nom Paleo vinyl action figure to include in your action shots!
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch my cooking videos!
- And while you’re at it, check out my boards on Pinterest, too!
This is just a taste of what you’ll find at Nom Nom Paleo, so stay tuned for more fun stuff as we journey down the path to good health and nomtastic food.
Nom Nom Paleo is (quite literally) a mom ’n pop operation—it’s just Henry and me doing just about everything behind the scenes—so we appreciate your support. Now go check out my latest posts—and happy reading!