Are you unsure of what to make for a summer get-together? Never fear: I’ve got tons of ideas for your own Paleo-friendly party!
Here are my favorite recipes for summer party fare:
Nibbles & Bites
- Roasted Rosemary Almonds
- Raw veggies with Tonnato sauce and/or Guacamole
- Spicy Salmon Cucumber Bites
- Asian Meatballs
- Chile Lime Chicken Wings
- Simple Crab Salad in endive spears
- Assorted Paleo Chips
- Fig & Watermelon Salad with Honey Vanilla Cashews
- Watermelon and Tomato Gazpacho
- Tomato and Basil Salad
- Marinated Roasted Beets
- Grilled Calamari & Roasted Peppers
- Sous Vide Gigantic Grass Fed Cowboy Chops (Bone-in Rib eye)
- Smashed Steak Skewers with Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Peachy Pork-A-Bobs
Drinks & Treats:
Looking for more ideas?
- There a bunch of Paleo party recipes Episode 6 of our podcast, Party On! Take a listen and read the show notes here.
- Check out this collection of Whole30® Fourth of July Recipes compiled by Whole9. You might even spot My Sister’s Phenomenal Grilled Green Chicken recipe in the mix!
- Also, my kitchen soul sistah (a.k.a. Melissa Joulwan) posted a mind-blowing collection of her tasty recipes so that you, too, can Declare Independence (From Boring Picnics).
- Buy Bill and Hayley’s party-planning book, Gather. It’s chock-full of tips and recipes for all your Paleo entertaining needs, including awesome menus for summer fiestas.
Happy Fourth of July! Eat well and stay safe!
Looking for more recipes? Head on over to my Recipe Index. You’ll also find exclusive recipes on my iPad® app, and in my cookbook, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans (Andrews McMeel, December 2013).