Are you unsure of what to make for a summer get-together? Never fear: I’ve got tons of ideas for your own Paleo-friendly party!
Here are my favorite recipes for summer party fare:
Nibbles & Bites
- Roasted Rosemary Almonds
- Raw veggies with Tonnato sauce and/or Guacamole
- Spicy Salmon Cucumber Bites
- Asian Meatballs
- Chile Lime Chicken Wings
- Simple Crab Salad in endive spears
- Assorted Paleo Chips
- Fig & Watermelon Salad with Honey Vanilla Cashews
- Watermelon and Tomato Gazpacho
- Tomato and Basil Salad
- Marinated Roasted Beets
- Grilled Calamari & Roasted Peppers
- Sous Vide Gigantic Grass Fed Cowboy Chops (Bone-in Rib eye)
- Smashed Steak Skewers with Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Peachy Pork-A-Bobs
Drinks & Treats:
Looking for more ideas?
- There a bunch of Paleo party recipes Episode 6 of our podcast, Party On! Take a listen and read the show notes here.
- Check out this collection of Whole30® Fourth of July Recipes compiled by Whole9. You might even spot My Sister’s Phenomenal Grilled Green Chicken recipe in the mix!
- Also, my kitchen soul sistah (a.k.a. Melissa Joulwan) posted a mind-blowing collection of her tasty recipes so that you, too, can Declare Independence (From Boring Picnics).
- Buy Bill and Hayley’s party-planning book, Gather. It’s chock-full of tips and recipes for all your Paleo entertaining needs, including awesome menus for summer fiestas.
Happy Fourth of July! Eat well and stay safe!