Brussels Sprouts Chips
Yield 2 servings
If you’re a closet snacker like me, you’ll want to make these chips anytime you buy Brussels sprouts. You'll crave these crispy Brussels Sprouts Chips 24/7!
- 2 cups Brussels sprout leaves (outer leaves from 2 pounds of sprouts)
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee or avocado oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the leaves, ghee (or avocado oil), and salt together in a large bowl.
- Line two large baking trays with parchment. Divide the leaves evenly in a single layer on each tray.
- Bake each tray for 8-10 minutes or until crispy and brown around the edges.
- Microplane some lemon zest over the chips (optional), and chow immediately.
Cuisine Paleo, Primal, Gluten-free
Recipe by Nom Nom Paleo® at http://nomnompaleo.com/post/15661311142/brussels-sprouts-chips